This is one of those beautiful small bags to have for days you don’t feel
like carrying much around. If this bag was made in a larger version, I could see
myself using it constantly. The style is so pretty, and the color of the bag
makes it even more amazing.I personally love this bag in the “Indigo” color,
which is shocking because I usually love black bags. The bag also comes in
Black, Camel, and Red but none of them compare to “Indigo”. It would probably be
really hard for me to match any of my wardrobe to “Indigo” but it would be a Céline
Armée Sac vert en peau de mouton orange pretty bag to add to my
collection.The Badgley Mischka “Pleated Top Zip” Hobo can be purchased at
Nordstrom for $298, which is a steal for this bag. This bag is absolutely
gorgeous and, even though it’s not very big, it’s definitely worth the price!See
the Badgley Mischka “Pleated Top Zip” Hobo at: NordstromThe Chat: bm hobo!
2013年10月12日星期六
précieux Celine Etui pour téléphone mobile Oswald Kapil orange vente en ligne
This is one of those beautiful small bags to have for days you don’t feel
like carrying much around. If this bag was made in a larger version, I could see
myself using it constantly. The style is so pretty, and the color of the bag
makes it even more amazing.I personally love this bag in the “Indigo” color,
which is shocking because I usually love black bags. The bag also comes in
Black, Camel, and Red but none of them compare to “Indigo”. It would probably be
really hard for me to match any of my wardrobe to “Indigo” but it would be a Céline
Armée Sac vert en peau de mouton orange pretty bag to add to my
collection.The Badgley Mischka “Pleated Top Zip” Hobo can be purchased at
Nordstrom for $298, which is a steal for this bag. This bag is absolutely
gorgeous and, even though it’s not very big, it’s definitely worth the price!See
the Badgley Mischka “Pleated Top Zip” Hobo at: NordstromThe Chat: bm hobo!
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。